Sammy Larby says it best at his blog


1. JetBrains' IntelliJ IDEA: Already have, use, love, adore.


2. Books:
a. Programming Ruby, Second Edition: Already have, read, slept with.
b. Code Complete 2: Not Read,
c. Agile Software Development: Live by.
d. Principles, Patterns, and Practices: Not Read.
e. My Job Went to India: THE IRONY!
g. The Branson Story: Personal Favorite.
h. The Kite Runner: Beautiful book.
i. The curious incident of the dog in the night time: Nice.
j. To kill a mocking bird: All time favorite.

3. Xbox 360: The office just bought one. So this is also off the list, although ... wouldn't mind having one at home.


4. MacBook Pro: I would kill for this. Like seriously, I might kill this guy I know. He's sitting five feet away from me on his black MacBook Pro, and dammit he keeps shoving his "my textdrive is so awesome and pretty for Rails" line in my face.


5. A Vacation: Now see. NYC, no questions asked.


But yeah, happy gift giving time. I'm gonna be saving up this time. This year has been great though, I'm in one of those resolution moods. *grin*

"A clear song rings in the blade
When steel meets hardened steel
I hear the sound of wood that breaks
A sword cuts through my shield"
Amon Amarth - Valhall Awaits Me