Done with code optimization finally. One more PCD assignment to go and I will be done with a good chunk of it.

ARGH!

"Never waver,
Never falter,
Remain Diehard,
You are as diehard as they come."

Hatebreed - As Diehard As They Come.

NEVER WAVER!
NEVER FALTER!

EDIT:

I had to tweak it a tad bit, it screwed up when I included relational ICG. But it's done all and perfect.

Anyhow, I'm not upto figuring how the code generation phase works right now.

Sometimes I contemplate, sometimes I kill.

For now, I'm going to bed. I completed the short term goal.

But I will be up in the morning, early, before Dad gets online, and I think I'll do the ICG assignment. I'm really not in the mood to go through a lot of theory, I'll do that when Dad's using the PC.

Two birds, one grenade launcher, damn I'm smart.

Let's just hope I wake up early, last time I woke up at 7am was ... erm let's not get into that.